According to Marek Tomanić the first round was a "defeat of democracy and civic liberties, and now we will choose either militant Sernian orthodox nationalism or Catholic traditional fundamentalism. Thisd was the end of democracy in Narentia".
Protests in Slobodarevo were led by Rubat Suboda and the SOS party. They cried slogans, which according to Marek Tomanić were "spreading of hatred and division in Narentia based on ethnic and reliugious lines. Such behaviour is not to be tolerated!"
The protests in Novomostje were then led by Robat Suboda.
- 3.7.2014-Protests in Novigrad (7)
- 4.7.2014-Protests in Novomostje (2)and Novigrad (9)
- 7.7.2014- Protests in Slobodarevo (8)
- 8.7.2014- SOS protesters in Novomostje (11) march towards Novigrad and ask the government to ban the PANTERI. The Narentian Federal Militia tried to suppress their riots.
- 15.7.2014- Armed rioters attack the government building in Novigrad. The mayor, Mirko Željič has resigned.
- 16.7.2014 Rudo Koljić resignes from the candidature, but becomes Mayor of Novigrad instead
- 21.07.2014- Pravoslav karadžić, the new president declared that he is open to negotiations with the rioting croud.